Community Home Healthcare has been providing great home health care nearly 40 years!
Our nurses, therapists, and home health aides are dedicated to the patients they serve and the programs that we’ve developed.
- Skilled nursing
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Infusion services
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Social Work
- Home Health Aide Services
- Patient Centered Outcome programs
Patient Care Programs
Our nurses follow individualized, patient-focused, care-paths that are based upon patient condition and comprehension levels. Routine monitoring of program progression is monitored every visit to ensure patient knowledge retention and positive outcomes.
Patient Focused Care-Path Programs include:
- Home Safety / Fall Prevention
- Therapeutic Diets
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Many More!
No Cost Initial Assessment to determine if home care is right for your patient.